Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Salmon Over Stir-Fry Glass Noodles

This dish was prepared from scratch. I litterally had to dig through the freezer and refrigerator to see what I can make that was fast. Found that I was down to my one last salmon filet, a few shrimps, left over bean sprouts
and one roll of chinese glass noodles. Thought I would do some kind of a stir-fry with what I got for a quick 15min dinner. The salmon was simply seasoned with some garlic salt, sugar, and ground black peppers. It then went into a frying pan.
For the stir-fry portion, I first threw in the green onions, minced garlic, bean sprouts, and peel shrimp along with sugar, salt and pepper to taste with some fish sauce. Once they were all added to the wok, I then add in the thin glass noodles after it got done boiling for about 3 mins. Tossed the stir-fry around and let things come together for about 5mins. Afterall this was pretty good, it wasn't anything special that took a lot of preparation like my other recipes. Bon apatite!

No comments:

Post a Comment