Saturday, August 20, 2011

My 90-Day Vegetarian Challenge Day 44

Today was just another one of those days where I was called to come to Hollywood Hills to pick up my niece and nephew to babysit. Since tomorrow is the celebration of my grandma's life and the remembrance of her passing. There was a party to prepare for one day in advance and so I dropped them off at my cousin's house where preparations were taken place. Of course there werent anything that I could eat other than going to Mix Bowl, a Thai restaurant in the area. I ordered the tofu Pad Thai which was not good at all, the fried tofu were over proportionate and spongy which I hate. I also got the papaya salad and took out the shrimp so it's a vegetarian dish, it's was a lot better than the pad Thai.

Just a few more days I'll be driving up to Seattle where I will be calling it home due to my new job I got.

-Timothy Pham

1 comment:

  1. The biggest challenge for vegetarians is the imbalance of vitamins as well as trace elements. A designed and balanced vegetarian diet that satisfies the body's needs in terms of vitamins and trace elements is difficult to achieve for the vegetarian population.

    ReplyDelete