Friday, August 12, 2011

My 90-Day Vegetarian Challenge Day 36


Credits to Life's Ambrosia for the photo.

My day started very early, 4am to be specific. I'm had to meet a rep at St. Joseph Hospital in Orange, Ca for a ride along as part of my interview process for a company I'm in the hiring process for. I made a quick detour at McDonald's for some breakfast that consists of two egg & cheese McMuffin sandwiches, a hash brown and some orange juice. Luckily I checked the sandwiches before biting into it because the girl gave me two egg sausage McMuffin sandwiches when I asked for no meat.


After spending 6 hours at two hospitals going through ORs after ORs we stopped by Boston Bar and Grill restaurant down at the Long Beach Seaport. Lunch was really good but had some difficulties locating some vegetarian dishes which by the way wasn't on the menu. I ended up ordering the lunch special create-your-own pasta deal. In started out with a ceasar salad which wasn't good at all, little less on the ceasar dressing made it less enjoyable as I am a fan of extra design when it comes to salads. I should've asked for extra dressing but I didn't, I know and I'm complaining right now. The pasta I created was a simple fettucine with alfreado sauce with a roll of breadstick that was mediocre. However, I need to mention that the fried mozzarella squares with marinara sauce were really good. So far so good as days are going by really fast. Everyday is a day closer to reaching day 90, and how I am so in love with tofu and eggs!

-Timothy Pham


No comments:

Post a Comment