Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My 90-day Vegetarian Challenge DAY 7

Didn't have breakfast at all and lunch? Well it was not eaten at the appropriate time. Rushing to get down to San Diego to meet with a client in the morning, of course traffic on the way there. On the way back it was pretty much the same story. However, did manage to eat my first meal of the day, unfortunately it was at Denny's. Ordered a side of onion rings and for the entree a Veggie Cheese Omelette. Portions were big and I had to finish the huge omelette including a generous serving to hash browns. It was pretty good, although I should have passed on the cheese but I loved what was in it. Fire-roasted peppers and onions, fresh spinach and mushrooms folded in with diced tomatoes, talking about flavors.


I came home around 6pm just in time for dinner and had an amazing home made fruit salad (apple chunks, lettuce, mango chunks, tomatoes, cherries, thai basil and mayo) then onto a bowl of white rice with fried tofu sprinkled with red ground chili flakes. Thanks to my aunt who made them and I took no time to devour my dinner. Honestly, I really don't miss meat that much since I'm starting to acquiring the taste of a vegetarian.

-Timothy Pham

No comments:

Post a Comment