Friday, July 22, 2011

My 90-Day Vegetarian Challenge DAY 16

Pound for pound

Absolutely amazing! I never would've thought I would lose weight that much and that often. I stepped on the scale today and wasn't sure if the needle was working correctly or the scale was off balance. Scale seemed perfectly fine and then that's when it dawned on me, I had lost 10 lb in two weeks. Don't think for a second that I've been starving myself ok because I'm not, I've been moderately eating and without any red meat my appetite has gone down just a bit. After losing 25 lb. last summer where I went from 178 lb. down to 153 lb. It was 3 months of dedication running 2.5 miles 4-5 days a week. Since then I've been steady around 160 lb. and now without any running or having long dates with the gym for the past couple of weeks. I'm blown out of my freaking mind that this challenge I'm doing got losing 10 lb. in 2 weeks to 150 lb.! You can say I'm a boxer because I'm knocking my weight down one pound at a time.


To keep me on track to lose more pounds. I decided to take the left overs from last night and fried me up some tofu to make tofu vermicelli. Quite simple and quick recipe I decide to make for lunch. This is another one of those vegan meals you could say because I did not use fish sauce but rather soy sauce. It was delightful, pleasing and tasteful without giving you a blown stomach after eating. Has it been 16 days already? Holy cow, time flies when I'm having so much fun just eating. Or am I not?

-Timothy Pham

No comments:

Post a Comment