Saturday, July 09, 2011

My 90-day Vegetarian Challenge Begins Now! DAY 4

I've been on this vegetarian diet for 3 days now and let me tell you my body doesn't feel any different than when I had meat in my diet, at least not yet LOL. I will try my hardest to keep all of you posted with updates on what I have been eating on this vegetarian diet. I'm getting a lot of criticisms from my relatives and my friends for doing this but who cares what they think right? I want to experience vegetarianism and understand the lifestyle of food vegetarians eat. So please tune in and hope that you could find this inspiring to set out your own challenge.



I made my first vegetarian meal for lunch which is the first. I wanted to start out easy and decided to make one of my favorite American recipes, spaghetti. Went to Stater Bros and picked up these simple ingredients and see if I could get them to work. Yes that is meatless meat lol! It doesn't taste or look like what you're used to but once you throw all the ingredients together, well it tastes almost the same as regular meat spaghetti. I kid you not it tasted pretty good especially with whole wheat penne.



-Timothy Pham

No comments:

Post a Comment